09 January, 2012

Hey

Hi blog. We haven't talked in a while. I just figured I'd fill you in on my life.

My last job? The awesome one i left a good job for? That one was awful. I wanted to run into traffic every day at that new job. Oh, and they fired me 2 weeks before Christmas.

That awesome girlfriend I loved so much? Yeah, we split. She wanted a ring for Christmas, and i wasn't ready. We had a long discussion, and quietly went our own ways.

I live alone, with my cat.

I have a job right now. Just started it actually. Seems pretty cool. I taught my manager a few things about the kitchen on my first day. Funny shit.

Hope you've been doing well blog. I missed you. I promise we'll stay in touch nowadays. I have nothing else to do.

2 comments:

  1. Finally! An update. How's that cat?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pete is too awesome. My mom got a new shadow when I brought him home. He's doing wonderful, and likes to chase the dog.

      Delete