03 April, 2011

The last day

Today was my last day on the job at the restaurant i worked at. I spent most of the day dilly dallying, to be serious. I honestly had had enough of the place, not the people, just the place. The high stress work environment was putting a stress on my personal relationships, and my relationship with myself.

TO all of those who still work there, i send you my best regards. Most of you are wonderful people, amd i wish you the best.

To the rest.... you can eat a dick.

Oh, and roxxybelle. You were pretty fucking awesome. I wish i could have been able to get to know you outside of work better.  You seemed like you would have been a great friend.

I will miss being in a kitchen, but i am ecstatic to be out of the high stress environment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment